The Super Bowl of Cat Competition
- A beauty contest with up to 450 exotic cats from all over the US.
- 8 Independent judges come from around the US. The 8 judges and 4 classes of judging result in 38 Best In Show finals spread throughout the weekend.
- All the judging rings are active throughout the show hours. The judges judge all the cats over the 2 days but in different order. So kittens will be some rings,while adults or Household Pets in other rings..
- Pedigree Cat Competition: Up to 450 cats of 42 unique breeds You will see cats with short hair, long hair, and almost no hair. Cats with folded ears, no tail and of course beautiful fluffy Persians
- Household Pet Competition: spayed/neutered non-pedigree family cats. Interested in entering your pet in the show?
- The Education Ring will feature beautiful Pedigreed Breeds, Household Pets and Shelter/Rescue cats. The program runs 11 AM to 5 PM both Saturday & Sunday. Schedule: Saturday and Sunday
- It is designed to help visitors better understand and appreciate ALL cats. The first topic explains what the judges are doing, how they assess the cats, kittens and household pets in competition and what the ribbons mean. Visitors and “NewBee” exhibitors should not miss these presentations !
- CFA Judges and experienced exhibitors will present talks displaying beautiful CATS as they explore the history of our earliest breeds, introduce several rare breeds, and display our newest breeds.
- We will explore predictable breed personality traits and discuss how to choose a breed that matches the behavior you desire in a cat companion.
- An expert will discuss how cats think and ways to “train cats”.
- You will learn how to get YOUR cat into Household Pet competition as well as Feline AGILITY. Best in Show awards will be given to the highest scoring Household Pets and Agility cats.
- Between all of the talks visitors can enjoy informal chatting with speakers and exhibitors, close up viewing and the chance to pet unique examples of popular and rare breeds.
Kittens and cats looking for new homes
- Pedigree kittens for sale. Many kittens will be physically there and ready to go to a new home. But if your desired breed does not have any kittens for sale,many breeders will be there to discuss their future litters.
- The education talks include information to help you learn about the breeds.
- We also have many Breed Booths displays describing the breeds.
- Pet Me Cats are available for you to pet (with the owners permission). Look for the Pet Me Cats signs.
- Rescue cats looking for new forever home. Many rescue groups will have cats ready for new homes. See details below.
Free Favorite Stuffed Animal Contest
- It is scheduled each day in the Education Ring
- See the Education Ring Schedule for the specific time
- Prizes for all the participants.
- Have children bring their favorite stuffed animals but we have extras to borrow so everyone can participate
Rescue Cat Adoptions
- Each year we offer several local rescue/shelter organizations a booth at the show to place rescue cats for adoption.
- Last year 30 rescues found forever homes and many more were placed after the show.
- Some of the the cats are even shown in the Household Pet Competition which helps showcase these wonderful cats
- We have supported many local rescue/shelter organizations along with feline medical research projects with proceeds from the show.
Vendors Galore at Meow Mall
- Unique Gift Items On Sale!
- Largest selection of vendors at any cat show in the western US
- Items for both pets as well as pet lovers
- See our wonderful Vendor List